- Acrylic bonding and keying agent.
- Penetrates, bonds and enhance adhesion for long term stability.
- Improves drying time, flexural, tensile strength and resilience of cementitious and gypsum products.
- Resists water penetration and movement through cementitious and gypsums substrates.
- For a water barrier homogenous slurry mix 5L HydroKey, 7.5Kg sieved plaster sand and 2.5Kg Portland cement.
- As additive to plaster mix, HydroKey may be diluted up to 1:1 with water.
- Apply undiluted to substrate when used as a keying agent, allow to air dry before application of new plaster or gypsum.
- Does not solve rising damp problems or waterproofing of high hydrostatic pressures.
Where to use
- Dry and porous stable cement plaster, concrete, brickwork, fibre-cement and gypsum plaster.